The new Fostex HP-A3 is the perfect DAC for Computer Audio. This high quality unit features 32bit D/A Conversion with an integrated headphone amplifier exclusively designed to get the most from and PC audio set-up.
Why settle for 'built-in' D/A conversion when you can drastically improve the quality of your audio with a Fostex HP-A3?
Now available, new ET-U1.0 and ET-U0.5 USB constructed using OCF Ag coated annealed copper wire. Click here for more information.
- USB Bus power without using unwanted AC adapter
- Works with up to 24bit/96kHz audio source
- Exclusive PLL power supply is built in to reproduce the stable electrical supply
- High quality analog headphone amp to drive any type of headphones
- Equipped with hgih-grade AKM 32bit(*) DAC AK4390
- Condensers and OP amp designed exclusively for audio products
- USB / Digital (Optical) input selector
- Headphones / RCA (Analog) output selector
- Doubles as D/D converter from USB digital audio to Optical
- An USB/AC adapter from the shelf can be used for use as an Optical / Analog converter
Note: When using the USB input, the sampling frequency is fixed at 96kHz. Audio file with Fs 32k/44.1k/48kHz will be reproduced by upsampling to 96kHz and the S/PDIF Out is also fixed at 96kHz.