Lewitt LCT 240 PRO features a high-performance condenser capsule for that professional studio sound you want to hear. Most professional sound engineers use condenser microphones for vocals or acoustic guitar as they are providing a very detail-rich sound. The LCT 240 PRO boosts the specific frequencies for intimate, modern, and professional sounding vocal or instrument recordings.
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 16.7 mV/Pa, -35.5 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 142 ...