- 18 x 20 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows
- Flagship conversion with 133 dB D/A dynamic range
- 16 channels of analog I/O via DB-25 connectors
- HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing
- 7.1 Surround Sound monitoring
The flagship Apollo x16 allows music producers, project, and post-production studios to track, overdub, and mix with new world-beating A/D and D/A conversion, HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing, and 7.1 surround sound monitoring* — all in a sleek rackmount Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac** or PC.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, this 18 x 20 interface boasts the widest dynamic range (133 dB) and lowest THD+N (-129 dB), of any integrated audio interface on the market. Plus, with all-new HEXA Core processing, you’ll get 50% more DSP for running acclaimed UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time.