With directivity equal to mics up to 50% longer, the BP4071 has been specially created to meet the critical long-distance pickup demands of broadcasting, film/TV sound, professional recording, wildlife recording and theater sound reinforcement. It is particularly useful for miking dynamic action in film/TV audio as well as in “spot” miking techniques in the music studio or theater. The mic provides extremely high output and a noise floor that is hardly measurable, much less audible. It may be used with confidence in distant miking applications and even under the stringent demands of modern digital recording systems. Audio-Technica has pioneered a unique interference tube design* in the BP4071 that provides the same directivity as mics up to 50 percent longer.
- Designed for critical long-distance pickup in broadcasting, film/TV production, and theater sound reinforcement applications
- Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions
- Exclusive acoustic design* provides same directivity as mics up to 50% longer
- Switchable 150 Hz hi-pass filter
- Rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade aluminum alloy