For decades, Roland has been a leader in electronic percussion technology. The original OCTAPAD was a revolutionary percussion instrument that was adopted by musicians worldwide and set the standard for future percussion pads. With the OCTAPAD SPD-30, an exciting new chapter in Octapad history begins. Combining cutting-edge drum and percussion sounds with the latest triggering technology, a Phrase Loop function, USB MIDI, and much more, the OCTAPAD SPD-30 is a rugged instrument that’s versatile for any musical application.
- Includes new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums® provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs, plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for connecting triggers from acoustic drums
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation in low-light conditions
- Rugged, road-worthy design