Shure Beta 98H/C Miniature Instrument Microphone
The Beta 98H/C™ and the wireless version WB98H/C are premium cardioid condenser instrument microphones that clamp onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the mic to be easily positioned and secured, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
- The Beta 98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- The Beta 98H/C features a 3 m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response from: 20 Hz
- Frequency Response to: 20 KHz
- Sensitivity (dBV/Pa): -56 dBV/Pa
- Sensitivity (mV/Pa): 1,6 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 31 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 163 dB
- Weight: 65 g