Pre-amplifying, interfacing and monitoring via USB, S/P-DIF, Analog XLR, RCA, 1/4" and mini jacks.
SPL Crimson combines a USB interface with high-quality preamps and a separate, fully-featured monitor controller. You can play and play back, record and convert, control and listen with one single device.
So all you essentially need for a truly professional recording setup is the Crimson and a DAW.
- Max. six recording and six playback channels
- 10 source connections, 20 monitoring channels
- 34V operational voltage for pro levels up to +22 dBu
- Two discrete mic preamplifiers
- Two instrument preamplifiers (Hi-Z, +22 dBu)
- Two separate headphones amps
- Connect and control two stereo speaker sets
- Monitor mix from recording and DAW return paths
- Individual artist monitoring signal, with talkback option
- Hot-plugging iPad recording/monitoring (Class 2 compliance)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (480MBit/s), MIDI I/O, SPDIF I/O
- WIN XP, Vista, 7 and 8 (32/64 Bit), MAC OSX 10.4/higher, iOS 6/higher
- Driver for MAC OSX Mavericks
- 24Bit/192kHz converter
- HxWxD: 60x330x207 mm
- Made in Germany