The CD-RW900MKII and CD-RW901MKII are professional CD recorders that replace the best-selling CD-RW900SL and CD-RW901SL. A new TEAC tray-loading transport ensures years of reliable operation in the most demanding installations. The new transport also allows gapless recording when writing track markers, something not possible using off-the-shelf PC drives. Various recording features like automatic track creation help the operator create polished recordings without constant supervision. An AKM AK4528VM is used for AD/DA conversion for clean, clear sound quality with a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz +/-0.8dB.
With the CD-RW901MKII, balanced analog input/output jacks and external control terminals are included. Additionally, long-run continuous recording (and overlap recording) is possible by connecting multiple CD-RW901MKIIs with an accessory cable. An ISRC/RID code can be displayed to check the recording in a mastering studio.Whether used for PA/Sound Reinforcement playback, studio, mastering, or broadcast, the CD-RW900MKII and 901MKII are TASCAM's latest generation of reliable CD recording and playback.
- CD Recorders That Meet The Demands of Professionals
The high-performance AKM codec captures audio with a wide dynamic range for better-sounding CD recording
- Independent Input Trim Controls for Left and Right and Digital Input Trim
Both the left and right analog inputs have their own analog input gain controls. In addition, the digital input can be controlled for optimal recording levels from a digital source.
- A selection of Track Division Functions
- The CD-RW900MKII and 901MKII have a variety of track division functions to make recording simpler. Additionally, a rec-mute function can insert silence between tracks.
Automatic Track Division
A track marker can be created based on the input level, adding a new track when the input falls below a specified level (from -24 to -72dB).Time Track Division
Time-based track creation can be set every 1-10 minutes. This method is preferred in some applications like conference recording, when there is no gap between segments like there is when recording music.Manual Track Division
A new track can be written manually by pressing the Record key while the unit is in record mode.
- All new TEAC-designed tray-loading transport with gapless continuous recording
- The new TEAC CD-W5600S transport was designed for audio use – not a re-packaged computer drive. The tray-loading design provides a stable platter to minimize errors while writing the disc. Improved firmware allows the transport to write track markers without a gap, for seamless continuous live recordings.
|Comprehensive Playback Features Make It the Ideal Professional CD Player||To TOP|
- The Features Required in a Professional CD Player
Even if you don't need to record every day, the CD-RW900MKII and 901MKII make excellent CD players. Functions including auto-cue, auto-ready, pitch control, power-on playback, and fade-in/fade-out playback are provided.
It is also possible to control the transport via a P/S2 keyboard (sold separately).
- Reliable TEAC CD transport
The new TEAC transport has been tuned up explicitly for these models. The drive can accept any legal CD type, including MP3 CDs. Like all TASCAM players, reliability is a principal design feature.
- Shockproof Memory prevents skipping due to vibration
- A RAM buffer stores audio data in memory to ensure smooth playback, even if shock or vibration lasts for up to four seconds.
- A Selection of Inputs and Outputs To Fit Any System Design
Unbalanced analog and S/PDIF coaxial and optical connections are provided for connection flexibility.